April 4, 2010

Grandma A and Brand A

Me: When Sheldon going to your place, I will buy a steriliser to put at your place. Do you want to use the same as mine(Rapid Pigeon Steriliser).
Grandma A: I prefer to boil the bottles.
Me: Not all bottles can boil, steriliser is better and safer.
Grandma A: Yours is what brand? Brand P ar, I prefer Brand A(She is referring to Avent).
Grandma A pause for a while and continue....
Grandma A: What Brand are you using after his surgery?
Me: Pigeon and Dr Brown.
Grandma A: Bottles I also prefer Brand A, I went shopping, they have different pricing for Brand A, buy the MOST expensive ones.
Me: Ehh last time I think we use ulu ulu brand bottles that were brought from neighbourhood store.
Grandma A: Be glad that last time I have enough money to buy milk powder for you.
Me: .......

Nowadays children are really very fortunate!!!


No comments: