August 1, 2009

Serving National Service

Finally, can break the good news to everyone, I have been serving national service for 3 mths!!! Im so relieved, as Im going to step into my 2nd trimster, which means Im going to bid goodbye to MS and extreme fatigue. Gynae say I have 1 more weeks of MS to go, and I cant wait for tt 1 week to past.

I have lost a total of 2kgm due to MS and no appetite, this is no ultimate fun. When it come to meal time, its alway become a headache, dont intake also headache. My gynae say Im those lucky one who dont puke more than 5 times a day. Yes indeed, I only started to puke from the 8th week which gynae say from 8-12week is the peak of MS. Some days Im luckily enough to escape MS, on those unlucky days, I only puke average 2-3 times a day which is so less compare to many mommy. There was only once I puke 5 times in the morning, and have to call in for a half day MC.  I cant image those MTB who puke 10 times a day.

Im blessed with supporting family and esp HB. My entire family is rejoicing over the new member, they get to know the news at 8 weeks after our first scan. My parents get to know immediately after I realise Im preggy. HB have been ultra supporting, I have not walk the dogs for 3 whole months due to my fatigue and I have been like a queen at home.

I'll share more later. Pls enjoy my BB ultrascan.

BB at 8 weeks


BB at 11 weeks

6 comments:

CL said...

Congratulations!!

I guessed that but instead of asking, decided to wait for your "announcement" ")

Jas said...

10q babe!! 10q for being understanding. I didnt want to announce becos 0-3 mths BB not very stable in fact BB onli consider very stable in 5th months.

I dont wanna get caught in a situation where I tell everyone abt it, and the last thing u wanna know is that news spread like wild fire. If choy anything happen to BB, I have to go ard telling everyone I lost it......

CL said...

Yep. Have heard alot of the 3-mths' rule so I fully understand. I even know of a lady who only shared the news with the husband and her best friend (baby's godmother) in the first 3 months. The inlaws and parents only got to know with everyone else too :P

So exciting leh. Blog more on your pregnancy journey!

serendipity26 said...

Gratz! Must take good care of yourself.

CT said...

Congrats again babe.. Do take care yea.. :)

Jas said...

10q babes!!! Will try to share more.