August 9, 2009

Emergency Scare....

For the past 3 months, everything was fine except for the occasionally bad MS. Yesterday we had our first BB scare...... Late morning we left for Tangling halt as I were craving for the chicken rice then we further proceed to Istean for BB sales. Due to my cold, we headed back home after getting the BB stuff.

After my afternoon nap, I wake up and see 2 spotting on my panty liner. HB ask me to quickly call our gyane, Dr Wong advise me if symptom persist, Im to admit to TMC immediately. Not long after tt, I found another big spot of spotting, we quickly call Dr Wong and rush down to TMC.

Dr Wong did a check and scan on BB and confirm everything was normal. It might be Im coughing badly and many sort of other issues tt causes the spotting. Dr Wong prescribe some hormone pills to stabilise the spotting.

Due to the position of the ultrasound machine, I werent able to view my BB, but HB can see. The machine were relatively new, the nurse turn on the sound of the BB heartbeat, it such such a relieve after hearing my BB heartbeat. HB says BB was very actively swimming inside and can see BB very clearly.

Dr Wong did not detect any bleeding in my womb nor any abnormalities in my placenta, hence we need not admit to hospital. Dr Wong did a vaginal check and it really hurts!!! Thru the vagina check, we found some brown discharge, but Dr Wong say as long as no bleeding in the womb and placenta are normal, it shouldnt cause any alarm.

The car ride to TMC was the worse ride I ever had in my life. Both of us were equally worried, but I told myself nobody can take away our BB.

We paid close to a $400 bill and left home. HB say $400 for a piece of mind is worth it......

This is the ultrasound done at TMC. This ultrasound come with the BB heartbeat frequency.

2 comments:

Janet said...

When there is spotting, that means u must really rest, alot! Somehow u're weak. So more rest and less walking pls.... Jiayou! ;p

yeeran said...

gal, just read ur blog. must take gd care o ....... gambatte !