August 16, 2009

The Man's Birthday

This month we celebrate HB and Boy's Birthday. We dont know exactly when Boy's bday is but he came to our place last year August, so I told HB to celebrate his birthday together.

During lunch time I went over to OG to get Bday card and pressie. Bought HB a new gun toy, he had the smaller version hence this time round I bought the medium size version. There is the Large and X-Large size version, but too bad, his preggy wife cant even lift up the large one off the rack not even to mention carrying it ard.

We had dinner @ Lau Pa Sat together with my mom. My mom bought him a Adidas bag and she nvr bought any bag for me before. >.<""

Head home and had a mini celebration with Boy. This old man was very confused why we were singing bday song and why there is a piece of cake with 2 candles burning in front of him. Poor Boy is suffering from diarrhea for 3 days....

The Man"s"!!! (Initially I on the flashlight and the photo turn out to be a disaster...... I try to edit it with photoshop and it still look bad.)


Oreo and Boy. (Its amazing how both of their friendship grew, they slp beside each other now)


The pictures are slightly abit better after I switch off the flashlight.


Does he look like a 11 yr old dog?


Oreo.


Last but not least HB's pressie.

2 comments:

CL said...

Happy Belated Bday to your HB and Boy!

Meiji celebrated her bday this month too. She came to us in Nov 2001 and vet predicted that she was around 3mths old then. So I decided that her Bday shall be 15 August (Ba Yue Shi Wu sounds nice mah) :P

Boy certainly doesnt look 11!!! And Oreo looks so shiny pretty and HAPPY!!!

Jas said...

10q. Happy belated Barkday to Meiji too.