March 30, 2009

Hospital Scare







Its been the 3rd time in 2 weeks that my granny was admitted in the hospital. Last Friday rcv a call from Sis to rush down to A&E immediately, the tone of her words already express how bad the situation was. Inform the necessary person in the office, grab my bag and rushed down to A&E. Mom called shortly after rush out of office, my first infor of the situtation was "Your ah ma might not be able to make it, quickly go to A&E now". I called HB to be on standby just in case anything happen.I were basically running all the way from Neil Rd to SGH A&E with my 3 inch heels. I have to keep controlling the tears from flowing out of the eyes. I can only pray for the best.
Granny & us


Paramedics and Doctor managed to regain her conscious. According to Aunt, she lost her conscious at home and body was already turning cold. Paramedics advise that BP was only 20 when they arrived. Both of my aunt keep calling her out and refuse to let her go. We were relieved when she managed to regain conscious and able to reply my DAD at the A&E. She was very very pale and condition were very unstable. We can do nothing but to wait and keep waiting for her all her blood test, XRAY result and Doctor's advise.

We only leave when she could be switch to the normal ward.

Yee Ran, tks so much for your concern. Your sms gave me a hug at such situtation.

No comments: