March 30, 2009

Faceshop Shopping

HB and I were shopping ard before our movie show time. I have been looking for a liquid foundation for night use. The current one Im using is good only for normal days as it really look very natural. Im very particular abt make up esp foundation cos I dont wanna my face to look like a piece of cake. I see many girls with having 2 tones of shade after applying their foundation. Anyway Im still very satisfy with the result of the foundation. HB says its look brighter compare to my existing foundation.

Another new try was the foundation brush. Didnt know such brush existed. Hahahaha.... I have been using sponge for my liquid foundation all along. The salesgirl did a demo of how to use the brush on my hand.  I were not very keen to purchase in the first place as anything new mean slowing down my make up pace in the morning rush hour. HB was rather encouraging abt the new brush.  Im still surviving well with the brush...... heehee....

Liquid Foundation.


Liquid Foundation Brush.


Love this lip gloss shade.


We manage to over hit $60 and was given a freebie. It was a sleeping mask. Both of use find it good. Non oily, Non hassle.


Everything have a price to pay for inclusive Beauty. HB gladly paid for it.

No comments: