March 2, 2009

时间可不可以停留

Today I went to Tanjong Pagar Hawker Centre for lunch, as I were queuing up to purchase my lunch, I saw a mid 40s lady sitting by the seat beside the queue. What caught my attention of me was that she was busy talking away while clipping her messy hair. I ponder for a moment. Being in my early 20s, I asked myself will I be like that lady. Figure out of shape, not bothered to dress up, goes to work with messy hair. My guess for that lady was, she probably gave birth and lost her slim figure. Maybe all the hardship that she went thru to raise her children makes her forget abt herself. Maybe she was once a dead gorgeous lady.

Suddenly, I have a lot of question to myself. Why cant we age w/o growing old? Why cant we give birth w/o growing fat? Why cant we always stay pretty? 人家说青春是女人的本钱, 没了青春的女人就没有本钱吗? 老天很不公平, 男人四十是条龙, 女人四十却…... 不过我要承认成熟的男人是很有魅力的.

我很享受现在的我, 时间可不可以停留?

No comments: