March 10, 2009

Boy Boy

After watching Marley and Me, I was rather inspired to write more abt my dogs.

Boy Boy was my dad's guard dog at the shop house but he is now officially retiring at our home. Due to his guard dog nature, he tends to be aggressive. I seriously witness how aggressive he can get, the wound left on the groomer thigh was no joke. I met him 10 yrs ago when he was a puppy, he stay with us a few mth and he got too big to stay with us, hence Dad bought him back to shop house. On our 2nd meeting, he greet me with growling. Nevertheless I still manage to be able to bath, detick and walk him.

He gone thru all the puppy training, Im amazed how much a 10 yr dog can learn. He doesnt understand a single command and we were busy cleaning his pee and poo everyday. Today he is 70% toilet train, 100% outdoor train, know sit command, know how to shake paw and walk well on leash. He got used to our house rules rather quickly and is more well behaved than Oreo.

The aggressive dog we know was gone, he is a gentle and obedient boy.  Everyone comment he is a cute boy!!! I personally find him a very expressional dog.







Taken during his daily walk, he was wondering how come HB stop and start taking pictures.




This was taken during his first outing with us. See how happy he is.

No comments: