February 26, 2009

Migraine

On Tuesday morning, I wake up with severe migraine. What a way to start the day. The headache still lingering till today. The headache worsen the stress Im having at work. Already so much things to be done and the headache just stop my brain from working. At last when the day finish, I went home and rest.

Quiet environment is the best cure for my migraine. After I finish walking the 2 dogs, I doze off after watching the TV on the sofa. Some how the migraine went off. The dogs will not bother me, they just meddle with themselves after they finish their daily walk. Home was extra quiet that night, the napping on the sofa eventually ease my migraine.

Chinese sensei always say my headache are due to my sinus and stress.  He always share with me on knowledge on handling stress to prevent myself from getting so worked up.

Sometimes, I wonder why is it so tough to obtain a peaceful environment. Why some pple just like to have big reaction over small problem? So what if the dog barks, as long as they are being controlled, whats the fuss over it? Some pple like to kick a big fuss over minor problem found in job be it customer or etc.

How I hope everyday was Tuesday, where environment was quiet and peaceful.

No comments: