September 27, 2008

Sin Tian Di Steamboat Seafood Restaurant

Im very crazy abt steamboat ever since Dad bought us to Sin Tian Di for dinner when Singapore won their 2nd Silver medal. Sin Tian Di Serve live prawns, fresh seafood and their drunken prawn are heavenly delicious!!!

Elyn, Hui Er and me went for dinner sometime back, even steamboat lover Hui Er praise the soup base are good. We met Dad and Mon when having dinner, my generous DAD paid for the dinner and I got to save my cab fare home!!!!

Hui Er, Me and Elyn
 

Last Week Melody, Alex, Hubby and Me went for the steamboat again. Nothing beat having dinner and catching up session with best friends. We talk, gossip and laugh thru the whole dinner until I forgotten to take picture.... >.<"' The advantage of bring ur hubby for dinner is, when you are busy talking, gossiping and laughing thru the whole dinner, your plates will alway be full of food. Not too sure how many wife out there have such privilege, when my hubby is around I nvr have to peel prawns.

No comments: