September 22, 2008

I love my LV Trevi PM!!!

Yesterday after my Saturday duty, I went to town area for some shopping. Hubby and I went to the pet store @ river valley that we usually patronise to place our dog food order. Two packets of medium size dog food cost me SGD $150.

After that we head down to Orchard Road, on the way to Forum Shopping Mall, we went to LV Boutique @ Hilton Hotel. Initally I just wanted to go in and take a look, but this step proof deadly. I have been eyeing for the LV Trevi Pm for a LONG LONG time. The LV Trevi is place at such a prominent place, even blind wont missed it.

We look around at other handbag and were asking for the price. I have totally no intention to get it so soon though I might get it after my Taiwan Trip, but my hubby say he will pay for it. I insisted no but he insisted of getting it. He was jokingly saying that where on earth would a Husband need to argue with a Wife to buy her a LV bag. I thought it was really funny after I think back. Most of the time its the other way round.

Nevertheless he bought it for me and Im over the Moon!!!

My cousin who is another LV lover was telling me that LV 越小越贵,越大越简单越便宜..... I thought smaller lesser material should make it cheaper but I was totally proven wrong. She bought a LV wallet @$1300 more costly than some LV bag. A LV luggage bag only cost $2000++, my LV Trevi cost me $2510. No Logic at all, but doesnt matter as long as I love it!!!!!



And Elyn, you are right!!! The inner is red in colour.






Total Damage Done: SGD $2510 -- Paid by my Hubby!!!!

1 comment:

Elyn said...

so xing fu!! Hee~! The inner red is damn nice & also the texture... =)