September 22, 2008

Roman 6 in 1 Food Processor

Since the cheap fruit juicer died on us 1 month ago, I have been sourcing for a brand new one. Hubby wanted a food processor, I wanted a fruit juicer more. So most of the time we couldnt reach an agreement and left the store empty handed. Yesterday we wanted to go to Courts to get the fruit juicer on promotion @ $88, RP $199, but when we reached home it was too late to head out again.

Morning, on my way back after buying the breakfast, saw this weekend store selling Roman 6 in 1 Food processor. Its a multi function food processor and also a fruit juicer. I stood under the hot sun for 15 minutes to watch the demonstration. The lady was telling me if I have a food processor or juicer to exchange there will be a rebate of $80. I told her my juicer is faulty, but she say that they also take in faulty juicer. HenceI left a $50 deposit and they delivered to my place with some guidance on the processor. So we got a food processor cum a fruit juicer. All matter settled.





Total Damage Done: SGD $188/-

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi ☺
How is the new food processor serving u?
M planning to get one but so many brands quite confuse:(