September 20, 2008

Lingerie Shopping

Every now and then we have to throw away old Lingerie and buy new ones. I do have small difficulties when buying Bra, not many design carry my size. I also hate bra with thick padding. Seriously, ladies stop wearing those bra with thick padding, it look so unnatural. There was once I accidentally hit a girlfriend chest area, and I thought I hit 2 hard stone..... If man love you for your breast then you can forget abt having such sore loser man in your life. There is nothing wrong abt being flat chested.

I went to IMM the other day and happen to see that Minoshe is having sales. I bought 2 of their house brand bra, quite comfortable and thickness of padding is still acceptable. It was on sale BUY 2 AND GET 1 FREE, each cost $29.90, consider cheap compare to those I used to buy.



No comments: