January 12, 2010

Photography Rights

The other day when Hb and the maternity shoot photographer, KW, were talking abt photography rights. Some how its a very debating subject.

KW mentioned that all photos right belong the photographer, not the person in the photos, be it whether its a paid or unpaid photography session. They were discussing about photography competition, whereby usually the photographer has to surrender the rights to the organiser which KW personally find it not right. Then again, RIGHTS issue are forever so debatable.

That why HB always tell me to be careful about pictures that I upload on facebook, blog or any online media. Reason being you never who will take this picture to create trouble for you in future.

So Dear Friends who are reading my blog, if you think you need any pictures from my blog, please kindly ask for permission, so at least I know who possesses the photos.

PS: Im still waiting for my maternity shoot to complete editing, shall share when its ready.

No comments: