October 5, 2009

My Mom has a new idol

Her new idol is BB JL and she is so Crazy abt him.........

She bought a 4 tier toyogo cabinet for BB JL's belonging. I heard that she bought hell lot of BB stuffs and she can even tell me she think of stocking up diapers now. I went shopping with her yesterday, the amount of thing she grab for BB JL is...... We spent another $50 for BB JL's clothings and those clothings are on sales.

My mom had even wash the BB clothing...... My sis thought she went to the wrong home after seeing all the BB clothing hanging outside for drying.

She was the one who tell me "aiya no need to buy so many BB stuff", see who is the kan cheong and kiasu one. She also said tt "Dont worry I will not spoil ur child",well I guess this is the first lie she said regarding her grandchild.

Whenever she shop for BB stuff, she will buy 2 sets, one set is meant to keep at her place the other set is meant for my place. My dad also bravo, he can think of a 2 years later plan. I told them if we put BB JL at infant care, they will have educational programme for BB which is a good stepping stone for BB JL. He told my mom after BB JL graduate from infant care, they will tk over to tk care of BB JL.

I can imagine, when BB JL is out they will bug me every now and then to bring BB JL to their place. Anyway this pair of grandparent left me speechless.....

No comments: