October 5, 2009

Im sick


Im already on they road of recovery. HB pass the flu bug to me and I was on MC for 2 days.

After learning my last lesson and hearing the news abt a preggy who pass away after she refuse medicine despite contracting H1N1. I do not want to drag my flu for another 2 weeks and cough till I spot again. This time round I duly took the flu medicine and started to feel better on Friday. I chose to stay home as I do not want to contract any other viruses esp H1N1 from others when my immune is down to zero.

Im feeling so much better now and Im glad tt I make the right choice. To all the MTB out there, pls kindly see a doctor when u are unwell and tk the medication prescribe for you. Pls dont try to be wonder woman and get urself into more trouble. If u r not fit how would u be able to continue nurture the little one in your womb.

No comments: