September 22, 2009

Mr and Mrs Darren David Chow

Congratz to both!!! This wedding was a very different but enjoyable one. Couples march in with Techno like music, wore unique gowns and had unique wedding photos. It was like a major gathering for family, friends and colleagues, atmosphere was filled with love and sincerity from everyone, unlike the usual stagnant wedding I used to attend. The family members, friends, bride and groom took turn to have speeches on stage. I was very touched by Darren's mom speech, she made a promise to the Bride's parent to love the bride as her own daughter and she is more than happy to welcome the bride to the family.

To be frank everyone says when a couple get married they become family to each other family. As a married woman, I guess many pple would agree "一家人"只是好听而已. When u feel nothing but an outsider during "family" gathering, oh well I guess tt is reality of the world. U rarely met 1 like Darren's Mom who cried and say we will love our DIL like our daughter. She remind me of my granny becos of her magnanimous love.

My Granny loves everyone in the family equally, she doesnt judge, she doesnt 重男轻女, her love has no terms and conditions. She love her child's friend like her own, she loves her grandchild's friend like her own. She is well like and respected by everyone in the family and circles of our family's friend.

Anyway my Best Wishes for the newly wed and wish them lots of baby dust.

PS: Im so happy I can still "squeeze" in my GG5 dress.

No comments: