September 24, 2009

爱美不是女人的专利

My Dad is a well known 爱美man, my friends call him 帥哥instead of Uncle. He is addicted to the Pure White Masque….. not bad wor, he apply more religiously than his 爱美daughter, cos yesterday I just help him buy another bottle and mine still have quite a fair bit left over.

My Dad not those typical Uncle in the 40s, who has a big belly and don’t dress up. He hit the gym at least 2-3 times a week and has a 6-pac figure, trim his hair neatly and dresses well for all occasion. I really salute some man who nvr bothers abt their hair or who “bothers but machiam nvr bothers”.

At least Im not too worried abt him unlike my mother, who nvr tk good care of her health. My dad don’t have a clean health bill but not as bad as my mom. Every now and then my mom need to go hospital for these check up for tt follow up. My dad has a minor cholesterol issues, and he is taking care of it very well. He takes supplement, see Sensei for regular treatment, watch out his diet and most impt he exercise to keep fit. So I rather he Ai Shui and keep a healthy living out of being a vain pot.

The point is if you don’t tk care of urself, nobody will. No one is responsible for your own health other than urself. Being overweight is not a fun thing, it often tagged long with high blood pressure, cholesterol problem and heart problem. I promise you soon, after these 3 good friends are with you, stroke and heart attack are highly to make friend with you. Then again when it happen its too late, u no longer able to live a life like before. Your family will have to tk care of you and if the attack is so fatal you might even lose the quality of your life. A very good eg which is my granddad, remember when I was young, he use to go ard and pick up toys and etc for us, he will be the one walking ard the neighbourhood to look for me when its time to head home. But now, he can be only be feed by tube, this didn’t happen overnight, its 1 good friend bring in another and transform into a mega issues. I feel sorry for him, after slogging more than half of his life time, his retirement time has to be spent like this. He no longer able travel with my granny and all he can is to sit, wait to be fed / cared for and waiting for the last moment.

No comments: