August 23, 2009

Just wanna say Thank You

I really need to say 10q to many pple who really show care and concern during my pregnancy. No matter is the things they say or do, really touch my heart.

HB: He has been giving his ultimate support and care from the day we knew abt the pregnancy. He really tk good care of everything and let me have a piece of mind when Im resting. During the first trimester, the fatigue was really bad, basically I have to struggle to wake up everyday to get to work, by the time Im home, Im completely drop dead. At times I can slp as early as 8pm, tt leave him to do everything in the house. He get late for work becos he need to get breakfast for me everyday, and at time suffer nonsense from me.

Cousin Thomas: After HB announce the news to him, he is really happy for us. He started telling HB what to do and how to take care of me.  He share his knowledge as a father with him and he is genuinely concern abt us. There was once HB rcv his sms, reminding HB not to let me do exercise as first 3 mths bb still not stable.

Vendor: He was one of those who really surprise me, he called me up to congratulate me and started sharing a lot of advices with me. His knowledge really surprise me and I must say his wife is also one of the luckiest woman on earth. I really saw a caring man which is totally different from what I know abt him previously, playful and cheeky.  During one of my Saturday's duty, he rang me up and ask why am I sending email at 1:10pm, so I told him Im leaving after sending u the last email, in a concern manner he ask me to quickly go back and rest. Another time, I called him up to check on some operation at 6:15pm, he told me vsl delayed till next week, matter keep it to next week then discuss and ask me to quickly to go back home and 养胎. Sometimes such kind act in the office make me feel a lot better at work.

Superior: I was so worried to tell him abt my pregnant news, but things turn out to be much better than I expect. Due to my MS, I were constantly late for work. He told me he perfectly understand my situation and told me tt MS can really be bad at times. I guess company support to make a great difference for any preggy woman.

Colleagues: I must say this 2 colleagues who are young and single are really understanding to me. One of them will accompany me to taobao food for everyone, as she knows I cant carry heavy stuff. She will be the one volunteering to go taobao with me and nvr have a second word abt carrying all the lunch back. The other one actually, help me do filling as she can really see that Im really busy with my work. At least I have 1 stack of files less to trouble, I have been working on stacks of file since the hooha in the office happened. It took me 2 weeks to clear the backlog files and emails. She willingly exchange her Saturday's duty with me as she knows I need to go for antenatal check up. Though young and single, both of them have great knowledge abt pregnancy too.

Friends and Family: Those who are really encouraging abt my pregnancy, those who really give good piece of advice, those who genuinely share our joy. Thank you very much, cos you guys make my pregnancy process a cheerful one.

在家靠家人出外真的要靠朋友. 真的谢谢大家.

No comments: