June 3, 2009

Suay-iest Day of 2009

Yesterday was the suay-iest day......

The morning kick off like any other working days. On the way to Mrt Station, an Indian lady stop me from behind and told me that my zip was open. Initially I thought I didnt zip up my dress well tt why the zip drop off so I ask the lady to zip it up for me. She told me that the zip is broken not tt I didnt zip. I have to quickly run to the nearby Mall's toilet and settle the zip tt gave way. Manage the get the zip to hold temporary, but I have to be extra careful if I have any big "action" the zip will give way again.

I were running late for work due to spending time mending the stupid zip so I hurry my footstep. Not sure if the floor was slippery or I were careless, I slip and fall hard on the ground. Luckily there wasnt anyone ard, if not super malu. The best thing abt after falling down, still have to pretend as if nothing happen, bear the pain and walked back to office. Luckily the zip didnt give way when I fall.........

When colly ask what happen, still can jokingly tell them how suay I am.

During lunch time, I still have to buy a new set clothes to change, just in case the zip give way again. YR offer to buy the clothes for me, but I thought its really tough as she might not know what I want. So she offer to accompany me to buy the clothing.

I really salute myself for walking from Neil Rd to Chinatown market with an injured back and shop around for clothing. The usual journey seems extra long with the aching back. After work, still have to walk to Outram Mrt Station, stand all the way till BB station and walk home!!!

厉害厉害, 佩服佩服!!!

Went to Tuina at night, the shifu say I injured my lower back and the right side is more serious. Recalling back, yes I did fall on my right bum. After the Tuina session, the back is aching like hell.......

No comments: