June 16, 2009

失眠 + 思念

Im suffering from insomnia!!! Im tired but just cant slp, it all started on Sunday afternoon, when I try to tk a nap but cant seems to slp. 平时很爱睡的我, 竟然失眠. I spend the whole Sunday night tossing on the bed. I hope I get over it soon.

Yesterday night, I told HB not to disturb me, I need to 培养感情 so I can get to slp. Finally after tossing for a few hours, I managed to get a few hours of slp.

Then again, I didnt have a quality slp. I dreamt of my late grandaunt. She was so skinny and sick, just like when she was in the hospital. I were so sad and told her, 等你好了我带你去吃好的. I keep crying in the dream.

When I woke up, my eyes were filled with tears. The dream was so real tt I even cried in real life.
Haiz..........

I believe she is well now, she is at a wonderful place with happiness and no illness.

3 comments:

serendipity26 said...

You preggy le? =p

I was exactly like this prior to wedding day. Sleepless very tong ku for this usual piggy. Take yr mind off things. It should help.

Jas said...

I was too sleepless before wedding day, tt is so understandable.

Nvr thought this 10pm cinderalla 也会沦落到这个地步. :(

serendipity26 said...

It'll go away. Dun let it bother u too much! And dun nap ah!

Or worst case, sometimes a relaxant pill can twitch yr bioclock back.