May 20, 2009

Weekend

Weekend are nvr long enough. Im suffering more and more badly from Monday bluezzzz........ The thought of going to work sux big time.

After watching 小男人周记, we happen to know that Tampines 1 has a store that sell burberry blue label. Hb say we will go and tk a look and if I found the one I like he will buy it for me. So after settling all the dogs and housework chores we set for Tampines 1 on Saturday. There are a lot of new shop that a lot of mall dont have. Hb bought me a new pair sunglasses but I couldnt find the blue label that I want. HB ask why I dont want other model, for me I dont go after brand, my liking is more impt than the brand. I dont mind carrying a $29.90 handbag if I like it very much. Anyway anyone who is going to Japan pls let me know, I want the blue label badly.

I were being attracted to a shop tt sell honey. After hearing what the salesman tell us, we purchased 3 bottles of different type of honey. Apparent it should help in my constipation problem and boast my immune. Hb bought one that is meant for Man's health. 3 bottles of honey clock up to $150+++. I did manage to went toilet for the past 2 days smoothly. We will monitor for a few more days, if it really good we will buy for Mom. If we buy a total of 5 bottles we will become their member and entitle to 25% discount and free delivery.





According to the salesman, real honey should not be watery hence it should not flow out of the container easily.

No comments: