May 19, 2009

Miss Forgetful

Why Miss Forgetful, becos I didnt marry a Mr Forgetful. I have been very forgetful lately........

Every single day, I forget abt something w/o fail.

1. Forget to switch off the light.
2. Forget to switch off the water heater.
3. Forget to apply blusher.
4. Forget to wear watch.
5. Forget to apply mascara.
6. Forget to apply lip gloss.
7. Forget to wear ring.
8. Forget to bring HP.

Colly request me to bring my wedding pics to office, I forget to bring it since last week.......... Yesterday, I packed the album into a paper bag. This morning. happily carry the paper bag left it on the coffee table while I put on the heels. Also happily leave the house w/o the paper bag. WTH...............

 

I dont know what is wrong with me, maybe I need to intake some tonics for my crappy brain......

No comments: