February 16, 2009

24th Bday

One year older, one year wiser.

In fact on 16/01, my colleagues already pre celebrated my bday with me in the office. They were kind enough to buy me my favourite chocolate bday cake. Tks Pretties and Handsome!!!

Hb and I went out for dinner on 18/01. I also rcv many blessing smses from friends and families. You guys are the greatest pple on earth!!!!

How can we go w/o bday pressie on bday. This year pressie is real ex, fill with sincerity and come almost unexpected.

Gold chain from Dad. Cost abt $500+++ The chain and pendant is so thick and heavy.


Pendant and Bracelet from Mom & Sister. Cost abt $300+++ They bought it from SK.


Voucher from my besties YL. Although is only $20, but its already a lot to her. This voucher is  filled with sincerity and this friend of mine really know what I like.


E-Spirit Watch from HB. I chose a lover watch as HB need a watch as his old watch was sent for repair.


Tks for all your love, pressies and blessing.

No comments: