January 14, 2009

Thailand or Hong Kong

This year all the holiday are long weekend!!! Im already starting to plan my holiday. I think I have no choice to give up Tibet as neither HB nor my health condition can take the harsh weather condition in Tibet.

Yesterday was telling HB that we can plan a holiday to Thailand for Songkran festival in April. HB isnt keen for Thailand as he is worried abt the political stability. This morning news was at his side, Thailand is suffering from cold current, the degree drop till 4 degree celcius.

Im a great believe or Karma. Last time HB alway ask me whether I would like to go for holiday at Bangkok(fully paid by him!!!) and I alway reject him. Now its my turn!!! What goes ard comes ard...... >.<"'

So our next choice is Hong Kong. Tracy we are finally going to Hong Kong!!!! Hahaha!!!

All of the above are subjected to confirmation in 1-2 mths time.  Maybe, maybe HB will change his mind!!!!

1 comment:

ggw_bach said...

Hong Kong is nice, but very humid. There are air conditioners everywhere, so you should be ok. But step out onto the streets, and wow! you really feel it. A totally urban environment, super-urban one might say :-)