January 13, 2009

2009

Okay not so much on resolution but on what need to be done in 2009.

1. Get the 2 front tooth done
(The pain, many follow up session and the moolah super turn off. Imagine 2 crown cost almost $1500.....)

2. Learn driving
(Ultimate turn off!!!! I still figuring out when 1 person can get lost at MRT can pass the driving test...... 1 driving license can buy at least 3 EVA.......)

3.Go Exercise
(Muhahaha my Chinese Sensei have been nagging dont know since when...... I'll try my best.........)

4.Earn more moolah to save more moolah
(Basically already kick off, I'll blog abt this in another post)

5.Spend more time with family
(Rcv complains from parents..... I'll keep this for another post)

6.Make babies
(Suppose to be part of my 2009 plan, but Im planning to go Hokkaido for a winter holiday, so postpone the baby plan first. Maybe can make in Japan. Hahaha!!!)

There shouldnt be any big events in 2009, the above shall be review in mid 2009.

No comments: