January 24, 2009

Religion

Many pple say religion is a very sensitive topic, well at least to me it isnt. To me every religion is the same so long the religion teaches you to be good and morally upright. Pls don’t come debating with me that my god is different with your god, only my god exist and there is only 1 god. I call that HOLY CRAP!!!

This is neither the first time nor second time that this religion's follower comes knocking on my door or tell me personally on how great their god is. Ya your god is great so is other pple’s god. Basically every god is great if not they will not be call GOD by their followers. Pls if other religion's follower didn’t say that your god is stupid then stop calling other religion’s god a stupid statue. If other religion's follower can respect your religion, why must you go ard calling other religion's god is stupid statue. So if others religion's god is a stupid statue what yours? Another stupid statue isnt it? 有嘴巴说人就要有嘴巴说自己.
If your religion don’t teach you to respect every other religion, that it failed to be a religion. Becos the simplest basic manners, RESPECT, is not practise in a religion then there is something very wrong with the religion.

Im trying my very best not to be crude here and esp to those 2 ladies who came. The next time anyone coming to me or my house to start talking abt religion, Im going to let me dog out and bite anyone. Oh yes Im serious. Since your god is very formidable and forgiving. Your god will heal your wounds bitten by my dog and forgive me for letting out the dog to bite.

My last piece of thoughts for religion, 宗教信仰, 信就好不要迷信.

2 comments:

dove124 said...

As I perceive in you blog that up to now, in this point in time, you are still a bad and immorally downright person. And you have not found a true religion that will change that attitude of yours.

sudhirchauhan said...

very true