January 8, 2009

Driving....

We are planning to get a car and have been looking ard. No Im not blogging abt what car I wanna buy but on the recent car rides I had these few days. HB is driving his bro car since he is away for holiday.

Night driving was not so bad as there is lesser car on the road. Morning ride seriously sucks!!!! The jammed at our place and AYE clementi ave 6 were real bad. The repeated stop and move motion make me car sick. I got so frustrated when the traffic just cant move. I also cant understand some SG driver……

For just these few days of driving, we already got 1 summon for parking at our place’s carpark and 1 pending for driving into the bus lane. Though for the bus lane case we were pretty sure we will not get it. $50 already flew to government’s pocket.

The good thing abt having car is so CONVENIENT for LAZY pple like me. In the morning, I just chucked whatever I need in the car and HB will deliver it to me later in the evening. It save me from carrying bulky item on the train and heavy item ard. Of cos this will not be applicable if I need to deliver the item before I meet up my HB or we will not be meeting up in the evening. Usually we meet up in the evening be it to Mom place or else where, except for today. I carry so many bottles of pineapple tarts to my clients and I need to purchase stickers to stick on them…… Look like an ediot with so many bag on the train….

I think I will not drive often even I have a car. Im so gonna lost my cool on the road…….. Being not the driver, I already curse and swear on those ediot driver on the road and what make me worry most is the motorist. There were so many motorist that appear from no where.

Life is a joke, we fred when we don’t have car and we still fred when we have car. Tt life huh……

No comments: