October 31, 2008

Accept the harsh of reality and truth.

Been very upset for a long time. Just that I 强演欢笑 so that I can pass my days. Today I finally accepted the truth that I have alway been escaping in my heart.

Today I admitted my mistakes and found the ultimate answer.

I admit that I made the wrong choice in my life, I made a wrong judgement on a person.
I admit my candles of fame have been chop off half since things started to happen.
I admit that my candles no longer glow as bright as before

Today I no longer punish myself with mistakes pple make. I no longer find excuses for pple who make mistakes.

I admit the mistake I make, that doesnt mean I run away the responsibilities of my mistake I made. I shall learn how to cope with things that arise and tackle it well. I will continue to learn in life journey to become a better person.

Read a religious article few days ago, I re-read it again. I found the sentence really touch my heart.
When I embrace this truth, I bless myself.

Wish me Good Luck and keep me in your prayer and blessing.

Last but not least, from Today onward I'll be a happier person.

No comments: