August 23, 2008

Talking with Ah Jie or should say MSN

I have been Msn-ing with Ah Jie almost everyday ever since she added me in her MSN ctc.

Msn-ing her distress me a little, most of the time she can give me a good piece of advice. Sometime we basically just talk abt crap, hahahaha..... some little thing we say really make me laugh. Eg below.

Jie: Can u re-send me your wedding photo?

Me: Okay

Me: Re-send!

Jie: Aiyo!!!

Me: What happen?

Jie: I look so fat in the picture!!!!

Me: Hello, pls be reminded that you are pregnant when pictures were taken.... >.<"'

Jie: Ya Im a woman mah, Im also self conscious!!!

Me: *faint* (giggling away at my desk)

Such small talk are stress reliever, it tk me away from unhappiness and bring smile on my face for a moment.

I think I have been smiling lesser since thing started to happen.

Im still eagerly waiting for her sms on when she is delivering my little niece. Something to look forward to - another family member joining us soon!!!!

No comments: