August 26, 2008

Im very proud of my youngest sister, Felicia

Yesterday was one of my maddest day!!! Forget abt mentioning of what happened at the dinner. As usual, Sunday is tuition day for XinYi(Cousin) and Felicia(Youngest Sister), as their result aint fantastic hence I have been coaching them since 2 mths ago.

Felicia is a very smart but lazy girl. She can learn thing very fast and at times she will purposely does think the other way when she lost interest. We were solving 1* problem sum that had been done several times. *The way to solve the problem sums are similar.  She just simply tell me she doesnt know how to do and expect me to give her answer. I were so angry and I scolded her. As usual she will cry and give attiutde when she doesnt like it. As much as she is upset, so am I!!!!

Around 1030pm, she sms-ed me. Im surprise by her sms due to the content she wrote.

"sorry. bout today things. I have finish my homework i mean you give me ur homework I do finish le. sorry"

She actually realise her mistake and apologise for it. 儒子可教也!!! What take me behind most was her maturity at such young age, I doubt any kids will apologise for what had happen. Im very proud to have a sister like her.

人不怕做错, 最怕不认错, 不改过.

No comments: