March 3, 2008

Turning 5 Years Old

Ermmm not me, Im dont know how many times of 5 years old. Last month we celebrated Buffy's 5 years old barkday. This Empress Dowager has been with us for 4 years. She is adopted from SPCA 4 years ago and now has become the Empress Dowager of the house. My mom bought her a Angie the Choice Durian cake. I think her cake is more expensive than mine.

Silly Ger scared of the burning candle!!!


Still very scared even the candles blown off. >.<"
Still very scared after the candle being blowed off

Getting her to post with the cakes


Getting her fair shares.


Her gift!!! Cost me almost 30 bucks!!!


After I laid out the gift on the floor to tk a pic, she automatically just sit at this position, waiting for me to tk a shoots for her


Some recent pics of her. She has been putting on lotsa weight!!!






No comments: