March 15, 2008

Out with Besties

Due to changing of job, Im not working on Thursday and Friday. Half way thru my slp, I rcv sms from my besties. She told me she wasnt feeling very good wanna tk half day to sing KTV. As for what happened I dont wish to mention. All I can say that I very heartache for this good friend of mine. No matter what happen I'll stand by her, she is still my best friend no matter what is the outcome.

We went to sing KTV at cineleisure, shop ard orchard road and headed home. On the way back home, we chatted on the long MRT journey. We both feel for each other. I told her, be sad just this few days, thereafter we learn to be stronger then before. At night she sms me, she told me tml will be a brand new chapter for her. Im happy for her as she sorted out her thoughts.

XN and Me at Charles and Keith trying the sunglasses.

No comments: