March 16, 2008

Disney On Ice (Part 1)

Once again Disney On Ice is here in Singapore. Not every year they show Mickey and Minnie Mouse.

I dont come from a very well to do family, to be able to have 3 meals a day in the past wasnt easy. Not to mention such show are extravagant. My first Disney On Ice was paid by my Aunt. They bought me along together with their children. Im very blessed with Aunties and Uncles who love me like their own children, they extend their love to me and my siblings. This is my first self paid Disney On Ice show and this time round I bought 1 of my cousin along as well. Its a blessing to be able to give.



I met my mum, my youngest sis and cousin at Kallang Indoor Stadium. As I were early, I headed for my late lunch. I had Pastamania!!!

I ordered a 7 inch of Hawaiian Pizza complete with a garlic bread and drink.



Yummilicious Garlic Bread!!


Hawaiian Pizza


I didnt really like the pineapple as it really too big. Mum say the pineapple are sweet and most probably are those canned pineapple.


Await for Disney Part 2 with more PICS!!!!

PS:(During the show I used Mom newly bought camera, so I have to wait for my sis to send the photos to me)

No comments: