June 12, 2011

Updates on new job

It's 1 month into my new job!!! Initially there were some struggles as I'm quite new to environment and also the scope of job. Im starting to get the hang of 2 systems that the CO. is using. My superior has a 90 days plan for me and it's already kicking off smoothly.

So now, I spend my time in office clearing invoices, attending training by my superior and also tag along meetings. My superior is very kind to me, he is very patience when coaching me and he ask me along for meetings so that I can understand my job better. He also bothers to explain what were being discussed in the meetings and make me understand better.

I must get myself more prepared for meetings and conferencing as this are 2 major part of my job. These are somethings which I never experienced in my previous job.

Im also enjoying the facts that my traveling time to work is less than 0.5hour and I get to spend more time with my son as I knock off pretty early.

MORE Good Luck to me for the new job!!!!

No comments: