June 5, 2011

Royce Kids Gym.

Royce Kids Gym is located at Liang Court #02-20/21. I chance upon this gym when I had my company CNY dinner. It's so happened that Hubby needs to go to Liang Court to do an event coverage, so I decided to might as well let Baby S went in and have some fun.

Overall I find the place lack of a focus and there are too many toys. I will find it better if they could have focus more on the gym facilities.



This was his favourite place in they gym.




Baby S wanted to go for the Mickey Mouse but he didn't dare to crawl on the carpet. We decided to let him solved this issue by himself. Baby S is smart enough to remove the boxes(highlighted in red) and finally reached his goal.


Not forgetting to give Mickey Mouse a kiss.


Trying very hard!!


Everywhere he went, he held on to a ball.

Poor fellow, deserted in the show and reality.


Very courageous boy. He went thru the dark tunnel and insisted on the 2 balls.


This is what I meant by TOO MUCH toys. Children simply can't focus on a single toy.


Hubby insisted on this shot.

No comments: