June 16, 2011

Impression Matters!

First impression matters! Which goes to say your dressings matter. I'm quite impress with the ladies in Taiwan and Hong Kong as they really bother to dress up. In Singapore sadly to say, some ladies do not dress up even when attending work and functions. My ex-ladyboss who worked in Hong Kong before told me that even the junior clerk will dress up for work. But it seems like it's not the case in Singapore.

Everyone knows I'm a big time vainpot, so I do spend some time dressing myself up whether it is for work, outings or functions. Of cos I won't be dressing myself up when I head to the market or hawker center. But I will never step out of my house in pajamas which I ever witness a few ladies wearing a pajamas to market before.

Over my 5 years of full time working experiences, I really come across people who treat their workplace like beaches, shopping centers or home. I guess for men it pretty easy, long sleeve shirt with a long pant and belt. The ladies definitely have more choices from dresses, pants, skirts and different style of tops. I personally finds that we should at least have the basic dressings for the occasions/functions/environments, because it simply show the respect that we have for these occasions/functions/environments.

Dress to Impress! It does matters!

No comments: