May 9, 2011

We went to the Zoo Zoo Zoo - Part 2

Lets continue with the photos.....

When I was young, I love this station the most. I recalled that there was an area explaining about the process of hatching of chicks. Rabbits and hamsters were also displayed and the best thing was they can be carried and cuddled.


We then proceed to the highlight of the day, the water area.


He cried when he realised that Mommy is not joining him.






After having some fun with the water, we proceeded to the animal's show.




The cheeky, hardcore fan of the show! LOL!


Can u spot a lady covering her mouth in the picture? I guess many are like her, surprised that we allowed our child to touch such a big dog. Some pple even think we are lunatics to allow our baby to play with our dog. Unfortunately we are not the "social norm" parents and I believe that if 1 do not even know how to show kindness to animals who are believed to be lesser beings than us, how can he/she be kind to their fellow beings.


This is the place where we had our lunch, as usual everything is overprice.


My mummy says I can't suck my fingers and thumb, so I suck my toes.









No comments: