January 15, 2011

Brush the teeth!!

Dr C.Lee advised us to start brushing Baby S teeth during our last post operation appointment. We are constantly reminded that milk teeth are extremely important for cleft babies as they serve as "marking point" where adult teeth need to be aligned.

Initially Baby S refused to let us brush his teeth, so I got Daddy to brush his teeth in front of him and he happily give in to me. Now I just need to show him the toothbrush he will quickly open his mouth for me to brush his teeth. Not everyone can do this trick, only his ever dearest Dad can to it. Baby S and Hb share a very unique bond that not many father and child has. You are wrong if you think that such bond fell from the sky. Hubby is the next main care giver of Baby S, he is able to fully take care of Baby S and that is something many fathers refused(or need not) to do. Daddy has always been his best playmate ever since his birth.

Toothpaste recommended by Dr C.Lee.


I love my toothbrush.




Love this pic!!!

No comments: