November 17, 2010

Happy Deepavali

I know I'm late, its better late than never. ;P Today Baby S seems much better, he can control his saliva better, his mood is a lot better. Oh well we are connected, he is happier so am I and when he doesn't sleep so do I.

Finally my blogging mood is back!!! Let me kick off with some overdue post.

I was invited to JC's new/2nd love nest on Deepavali. Sometimes it's really It's a good to catch up with colleagues/friends outside a working ground. There will be times when we dont agree on each other working style therefore such gathering will "neutralise" those disagreement. Life is never just about work, there is a lot more than the working's life.



JL and her BF.



This pic shows that men can be very naggy, the men was on the toilet's door hooha for a very long time.


Our one and only "hoo~hoo"


Me and JC.




KS, my colly who can bake and cook very well! Heard that he has a cert in culinary.




Jack's children, very lovely children.

No comments: