October 20, 2010

Nonsense Hubby!!!

I think man are born to talk nonsense, just like how woman are born to gossip.

Case 1:
Baby S was fussing over drinking breast milk after a long time of drinking only formula milk. I told HB to get Baby S distracted so that I can finished feeding the milk.
HB(At a distance telling Baby S): Hey Son, support original!!!

Case 2:
Baby S is quite fond of playing with his private area during bath time recently. Being first time parents and not having any male siblings, I do not know that its normal for boys to touch their private area at such young age. HB being the closest male species to me, I asked him is it normal for Baby S to behave like this.
HB: Hey what do you expect, thats the only time of the day he get to see his penis.
After looking for a while, he walk out laughing out loud.
Oh well at least end of the day he did actually bother to explain why boys behave like this and I also checked out with my cousin did my nephew behave the same way.

Case 3:
I was shivering away after walking out of the bathroom.
HB: Your body is telling you that you are not having enough weight.
Me: But Im still very fat.
HB: For goodness sake, we need fats to protect ourselves from cold and you are already very slim.
Me: Yah but not slim enough.
After not being able to convince me to put on weight logically, he started spouting nonsense.
HB: Do you know why you hurt so much after u fell? Because you got no fats to cushion you.
Me: So are you telling me fat people dont feel pain when they fall?
HB: Yes they dont, the floor are the one who feel the pain when they fall.
Super nonsense can!!!

Case 4:
HB: You bought new shoes AGAIN.
Me: Ya bought shoes but not again.
HB: The shoes cabinet, racks are full and the whole floor is your shoes. Do you want me to do a walk in wardrobe for you and when all you GFs are here, they go WOWWWWW!!!
Me: I don't mind. (For once I managed to answer his nonsense back!! Hahaha)

Case 5:
In the morning when we are leaving home for infant care.
HB(to Baby S): Look at your mummy, she is putting so many plaster on her feet, all because of her NEW shoes.
Heading to work after sending Baby S to infant care.
HB: 2 new pairs of shoes left you with 6 plaster on your feet.
Me: Yah new shoes are like that no choice.
HB: With so many plaster, u might as well bandage your whole feet.
Although he was very sarcastic about me buying new shoes, at night he did came and asked me how was my feet. 真的对他又爱又狠.

No comments: