October 2, 2010

Happy Children Day!!!

With Baby S presence, this year Children Day came especially special to me. I haven't been celebrating Children Day for don't know how many donkey years, finally this year we get to share the wonderful joy. The joy of children!!!

2 days before Children Day, Nanny's grandson did a drawing of Baby S. He was waiting eagerly for me to pick up Baby S that evening. The moment I step in, he rush up showing me the drawing he done in school. Its an art work for Children Day. He was exclaiming happily that he did a drawing of Baby S. I'm touched by the little act of him, it somehow shows that children are simpler that why there are happier.

Eve of Children Day, Nanny's grandson got ready a paper bag with gift inside meant for Baby S. He gave Baby S the gift, which is ruler and pencil, that was given to him from his school as a Children Day gift. He asked me to chose a sticker for Baby S too. He wanted to give me a scented diary as a gift as well. Nanny told him Baby S too young for all these and I also politely rejected as the gift is of more use to him than to Baby S. He was very insisting and in the end he stick the stickers on my paper bag for us to bring it home.

After a long day of sickening work, its really happy to have such pleasant surprise. Nothing great involved here but its the thoughts that really matter.

In return, I also bought a Thomas and Friend train as a gift for Nanny's grandson.

No comments: