September 12, 2010

Retail Therapy

It never fails to cheer me up. I took a "off" day and did some a lot of shopping for me and Baby S.

After knocking off I head to Supperclub flea market to do some shopping. Can really find lots of good stuff at affordable price. I bought 3 dresses which are below $20, a romper at $5 and a Naraya bag at $16.50.

After the 1st round of shopping, vain pot mummy went to do eyelash extension. Im going to get busy with transporting Baby S thru and for nanny's place. With this eyelash extension I can do w/o makeup and this will save me a lot of time in the morning. I also had a good 1 hour chat session(yes its all about our child) with my beautician.

2nd round of shopping was all out for Baby S. Got him some utensils, socks, rompers, DVD and cereal. All these cost me $160++.

Retail therapy is good for the soul but bad for the pocket.



Bought from Mothercare. I love their products especially their rompers and socks.


$5 bucks only!! What a good deal!

No comments: