September 24, 2010

Plan wrecked & everythings so wrong

TOTALLY WRECKED!!!!!

Sigh, I don't know why. When I thought I have planned everything well, such thing happen. Now I'm so caught in the daily rush and being so sleep deprive, I simply can't think properly at all. Re-planning every single thing is still required.

Luckily we found a nanny for Baby S, so baby issue is more or less settled. I didn't know the real meaning of DESPERATE until I was looking high and low for a caregiver for my 'special' son in a super short period of time. Leaves meant for his post op were burnt. HB and I have to take turn to care for him instead of the initial plan.

A good friend's mom told me that career golden period is between 25-35. This 10 years will determine a lot. I planned to put more focus on my career and really make the best during this golden period. But God decided to crack a joke on me. Now I had to juggle work and baby at the same time. To make matter worse, company is going through another round of changing of staff. That means, I'm going to be SUPER busy till probably end of the year. I can't afford to OT till very late cause Baby S needs to be picked up. So crazy workload + tight working hours = Good Luck to me.

Im not sure what's suppose to be next, not sure how to planned anymore.

Some of my long term plan which are not in sequence.
1.Getting a car
2.Get a degree
3.Gives Baby S a sibling

Last but not least I'm broke.... Damn BROKE!!! Especially this month...... I have ate into my savings........ The money that were planned to be saved, the money that were planned for needs and wants are all GONE........... With so much things planned ahead and so little money left would probably means some plans got to be sacrificed. How I wished I have a printing money machine at home, or wake up with a bed full of money. To make either 2 happen, all I need is to DREAM ON!!!

On top of all these bread and butter issues, I still have to endure unnecessary mental stress. Problems which were never mine became my fault. I'm a human being trying to be superman for the past 25 years and I'm so sick and tired of it.

All I want is a SIMPLE life and I hate it when people complicate my life. Enough is really enough!!!!

No comments: