August 22, 2010

Xenzel's Full Month Celebration

We were invited to Xenzel's full month celebration. Xenzel is Dennis and Irene 3rd bundles of joy. I really salute their courage, 1 is enough to exhaust me out.

This is the first time Baby S attended full month celebration. There were so many children running in the house and its plain joy just watching them played and bickered. There was this very beautiful little girl came to Baby S and make friend with him. Children are really blessing from GOD!!!

Xenzel look so much like his Mom.




Im so going to do the same for #2(if any)!


HB took a few shots of Baby S while I was "splashing" all the make-up on my face.








My favourite shot. He look so innocent and blur.




Baby S wore Old Navy T-shirt and Poplin Shortalls.


Baby S with Elmo.(Taken at Dennis's place)

No comments: