June 5, 2010

Motherhood Baby Fair 2010

To avoid the crazy crowd, I went on 03/06 evening. Still some booth that sell cheap stuff are crowded. This time round I didn't buy a lot of stuff, just bought 5 bottles of Heinz organic purees and Nepia diaper.

I finally found a school that actually take in cleft baby. This is how sad Singapore is, world No 1 in everything... health care also first right??? Then how come school not trained to take care of special child???? Apparently the school I inquired is very confident that they can take good care of Sheldon and they even have qualified nurses station in the school. I'm considering whether to go for their open house. I'm not sure whether to let Sheldon goes to school before palate surgery or after palate surgery. Even if its after palate surgery, I'm pretty impressed by the school representative.

Got to tks Grace for passing down so much clothing and its branded baby clothing. I save quite a bit for not purchasing clothes. Though I'm not a brand conscious person but there is really a huge difference in material. Now I fall in love with Carters, Pumpkin Patch and Gap.

No comments: