May 17, 2010

Facial Care

Im quite particular when it comes to facial cleaner, lotion, make up and make up remover. I dont stick to a particular brand for all my facial products. I tried several brands and the below works well for me.

Cleanser - Artistry Anti Aging
Scrub - Artistry facial scrub (The jojoba is much gentle compared to other brand)
Toner - Artistry Anti Aging toner (Used to be oily for me, but after I given birth my face became rather dry hence it work well for me now)
Eye Cream - Artistry (Remove my puffy eye bag)
Serum - Artistry Serum (Can be oily at times) & Face Shop Marine series Serum (So far so good)
Moisturisers - Face Shop Marine series moisturisers & Artistry Anti Aging Night Cream Repair
Sun Block - Face shop water base sunscreen (not oily at all)

Foundation - Artistry (Very natural but too light for function) & Faceshop
Powder - Artistry & Pupa
Blusher - Pupa & Faceshop
Eye Shadow - Loreal & Pupa
Eye Liner - Pupa
Eyebrow - ZA
Lip Gloss - Faceshop
Contouring - Pupa

Make up remover - Fancl mild cleansing oil
Eye and Lip make up remover - Artistry & Loreal

Mask
-Artistry
-Faceshop
-SK II(simply love it to bits) (cannot use too often if not will burnt a big hole in the pocket)

I manage to purchase the limited edition of Fancl Mild cleansing oil.

No comments: