April 20, 2010

Highly Blessed!!

I don't own a car, a condominium, a landed property, cant afford many branded stuff, don't draw high salary, don't have many zeros in my bank account. But I'm blessed with families and friends who genuinely cares.

My uncle called me the other day and told me he had a second hand oven for me. I was caught by surprised that he remember that my kitchen cabinet has a space specially for oven but this cheapo woman only put a mini one in it. 2 days later he came up and installed the oven for me!!!

I have a Hubby, who charged my mobile for me, tops up my water bottle, wakes up early just to buy breakfast for me, take care of the baby and he tells this woman with a tummy full of stretch mark, with a loop sided breast that she is still as attractive as before.

I have a Mom who is ever ready to resigned her job to take care of my child and we are talking about taking care of special child.

When my niece and nephew are sick, my cousin still remember to constantly show her concern on us.

Families and Friends who always drop me a call, sms and even visit me and my child. They are always the first one to call when any minor or major issue happened.

They are the best on earth and they make me feel so blessed!!!!

No comments: