February 18, 2010

Mama is the BEST!!!

Nope not Sheldon's Ma, its Jas's Ma!!!

Sheldon broke out in heat rash, I tried applying some cream for him but it didn't went away. My Mom say those expensive cream never works and its a waste of money. She advice to use calamine lotion and Sheldon's heat rash was gone in 1 day!!! She always provide us with cheap and effective solutions.

Confinement so far has been a breeze, except that I keep sweating.... Im allowed to bath alternate days and drink hot plain water. My Mom say its okay to drink plain water and it does not cause tummy to be bloated. I need a lot of water as Im expressing breast milk for Sheldon. My tummy has shrink back to almost 3-4 month preggy tummy size without the help of Jamu Massage.

I cannot imagine if I were to employ a confinement nanny, I think its either she drives me crazy or I drive her crazy. My Mom has been very patience with me, we discuss what on the menu, because this Mummy is super picky on food.

After so many days of sleepless night, we finally manage to get Sheldon to sleep thru the night. With my Mom's help, I manage to catch some sleep in the afternoon.

世上之有妈妈好!!!

2 comments:

Elton and Arielle's Mummy said...

Hello, wads the calamine lotion about? And where can i get it? Cause my son is suffering frm heat rash too..

Jas said...

Hi Berrylicious,

You may get it from any pharmacy, I buy their house brand. Apply it after bathing and "dry cleaning" your son. Hope it helps.