February 11, 2010

I have popped and is home!!!

Tks for all well wishes and gift when Im in hospital. Sheldon and I were home on 09/02. Both of us are doing great with tender love of my Mom and Hubby. (I probably go bonker without them!!)

Im still trying to cope with a newborn baby, its not easy but its a lot of joy!!! Im sorry, if I happen not to answer your call or return your sms, as I have a lot of thing to cope with.

Sorry we will not be posting photos of Sheldon due to his condition, maybe his handsome photos will be up after his 3 month post operation.

Tks to families and friends who send the Jia You message to me during my labour, with that I battle 3 day of long labour.

Like to take this chance to wish everyone a Happy and Prosperous Chinese New Year!! Huat AH!!!

PS: If I have time and Sheldon is cooperative then I will post my labour story.

1 comment:

Christina said...

Congrats & Happy new year to you too !!